Produktinformasjon "Flight Path L, Prizm Snow Hi Pink"
Developed in conjunction with Super-G World Champion Aleksander Kilde of Norway, Flight Path is Oakley’s next premier snow goggle that holds up to the high demands of the world’s best athletes for use on any mountain and under any conditions. The L size maximizes field-of-view at all angles, and the new Ridgelock EV lens construction leads to greater upward visibility, allowing for an unobstructed viewing area when in an aggressive skiing position.
- Semi-Rimless Frame Design: When used in racing disciplines, the semi-rim frame is designed to absorb and protect against the impacts of gate slap and provides a dampening effect when contacting the helmet. The semi-rim design
is also streamlined for uninterrupted airflow and reduced drag.
- Ridgelock EV Lens System: As an evolution of Ridgelock, we created an extended field-of-view (FOV) by hiding the inner lens gasket within the frame and creating unobstructed visibility throughout the lens. This results in 19%
greater overall FOV and a massive 35% improvement in upward FOV (when compared to original Canopy).
- Triple-Layer Facefoam: All-day comfort with moisture wicking polar fleece lining.
- Prizm Lens Technology: Engineered to help you see contrast on the mountain in a variety of light and snow conditions.
- Presription Eyewear Compatible: Discreet frame notches at temples provide compability with most prescription eyewear.
- 50mm Strap: Wide adjustable strap with silicone lining for a more secure fit.
- High Impact: Meets impact requirements based on ANSI Z87.1 and EN 166 standards.
- Optical Class 1: Suitable for continuous use.
- Microbag included for storage and lens cleaning