Burton Family Tree Hometown Hero Camber Splitboard
Skill Level: Expert
Soft and Playful - Happy Medium - Stiff and Aggressive
Park : 0/10 - All Mountain : 7/10 - Powder : 10/10
Fresh tracks and undiscovered zones are just a split, glide, and tour away from home thanks to this splitboard.
Because sometimes the best backcountry experiences come with mixed conditions and unexpected terrain, you need a board that rises to every challenge. The Family Tree Hometown Hero Splitboard works well just about anywhere you drop it. Its directional shape and taper keep it agile in powder, while the Split Channel mounting system makes for smooth transitions. From floating through open powder stashes to working through variable conditions, its versatility shines bright no matter where you wind up.
ABOUT THE GRAPHIC: This year we let the unique shapes and rides take main stage by using simple geometry, finishes, and natural textures to allow the shape and contours of the board come to life. The clean aesthetic is meant to telegraph the board’s character and personality. The Family Tree is about building the future with all of the lessons from over 40 years of experimentation and adoration for the glide, ride, and slide. We take all that knowledge and put it to the test with new configurations of proven methods that deliver specific ride benefits. The hope is always to move what is possible within our sport and culture towards the future.
- Directional Camber Bend has camber under both feet for stability through deep-diving turns and variable conditions and a rockered nose that adds lift for increased float
- Freeride Directional Shape features a setback camber and a sidecut that is centered on your stance to create a twin freestyle stance when riding flat base, while on edge it turns tight and quick with the float and prowess of a directional deck
- 12mm Taper provides a versatile ride that promotes free and easy turns, making this board perfect for riding in any condition
- Twin Flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch
- Super Fly II 700G Splitboard Core uses stronger and lighter wood to provide pop and strength while reducing overall weight
- Dualzone EGD engineered wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones perpendicular to the core for more edge-hold, response, and strengt
- 45° Carbon Highlights Fiberglass build optimizes each layer of the fiberglass matrix and adds a full tip-to-tail carbon layer to reduce weight and fine-tune torsional feel
- WFO Base infuses specially formulated wax deep into the pores of the extra-absorbent, high-density recycled sintered material, making it ultradurable for riding all season in any condition
- Split Channel Board Mount is the strongest, fastest, easiest, and most adjustable mounting system ever offered on a splitboard and comes with pucks premounted for easy setup
|Weight Range||45-68 kg
|| 54-82 kg
|| 54-82 kg
|| 82-118 kg+
|| 82-118 kg+
|| 68-91 kg
|| 82-118 kg+
Vi er kjent for vår lynraske levering! Normalt vil du motta varen i løpet av 1 - 3 virkedager etter at vi har mottatt bestillingen din (vi tar forbehold om noe lengre leveringstid ved salgsperioder og høytider).
Vi tilbyr følgende leveringsmetoder:
Servicepakke (gratis frakt på ordre over 500,- eller kr 69,-):
Du mottar en hentemelding på sms fra Posten, og henter pakken på ditt nærmeste postkontor/post i butikk.
På døren (kr 99,-):
Posten leverer pakken på døren, kl 08-17 eller kr 17-21, avhengig av postnummer.
Les mer om frakt her.
Ved kjøp av varer på session.no kan du alltid sende de i retur til Session Webshop innen 30 dager fra du mottok varene, jmf. angrerettloven. Angreretten gir deg retten til å få pengene tilbake. Dersom du har bestilt feil størrelse eller lignende er det fullt mulig å bytte varen i en av våre butikker.
Les mer om retur her.
0 av 0 vurderinger