Produktinformasjon "Leader Board Splitboard"
Burton Family Tree Leader Board Camber Splitboard
Soft and Playful - Happy Medium - Stiff and Aggressive
Park : 0/10 - All Mountain : 6/10 - Powder : 9/10
Big-mountain stability in a split for the predictable control to chase big lines and steep terrain in the backcountry where every move counts.
The best lines are beyond the gates. The Burton Family
Tree Leader Board Splitboard brings the burly stability of the Leader
Board to a split for riders who want unwavering control in steep alpine
terrain and variable snow that only the skin track can access. This
board is designed to tackle the biggest terrain with the predictable
stability to make the right moves when you need to and none when you
All 2014 and newer Burton snowboards with The Channel mounting system (such as the one you are looking at here) are backed by a three-year warranty from date of purchase.
- Directional Camber Bend has camber under both feet for stability through deep-diving turns and variable conditions and a rockered nose that adds lift for increased floa
- Freeride Directional Shape features a setback camber and a sidecut that is centered on your stance to create a twin freestyle stance when riding flat base, and on edge it turns tight and quick with the float and prowess of a directional deck
- 10mm Taper provides a versatile ride that promotes free and easy turns, making this board perfect for riding in any conditio
- Directional Flex features increased pop in the tail and a more resilient nose that allows riders to easily maintain control through all terrain and conditions
- Super Fly II 700G Splitboard Core uses stronger and lighter woods to provide pop and strength while reducing overall weig
- Triax Fiberglass provides versatile flex and response for everything from mini to mega shred
- Sintered WFO Base infuses specially formulated wax deep into the pores of the extra-absorbent, high-density recycled sintered material, making it ultradurable for riding all season in any condition