Burton Family Tree Leader Board Camber Splitboard
Skill Level: Expert
Soft and Playful - Happy Medium - Stiff and Aggressive
Park : 0/10 - All Mountain : 6/10 - Powder : 9/10
Big-mountain stability in a split for the predictable control to chase big lines and steep terrain in the backcountry where every move counts.
The best lines are beyond the gates. The Burton Family Tree Leader Board Splitboard brings the burly stability of the Leader Board to a split for riders who want unwavering control in steep alpine terrain and variable snow that only the skin track can access. This board is designed to tackle the biggest terrain with the predictable stability to make the right moves when you need to and none when you don't.
ABOUT THE GRAPHIC: This year we let the unique shapes and rides take main stage by using simple geometry, finishes, and natural textures to allow the shape and contours of the board come to life. The clean aesthetic is meant to telegraph the board’s character and personality. The Family Tree is about building the future with all of the lessons from over 40 years of experimentation and adoration for the glide, ride, and slide. We take all that knowledge and put it to the test with new configurations of proven methods that deliver specific ride benefits. The hope is always to move what is possible within our sport and culture towards the future.
All 2014 and newer Burton snowboards with The Channel mounting system (such as the one you are looking at here) are backed by a three-year warranty from date of purchase.
- Directional Camber Bend has camber under both feet for stability through deep-diving turns and variable conditions and a rockered nose that adds lift for increased floa
- Freeride Directional Shape features a setback camber and a sidecut that is centered on your stance to create a twin freestyle stance when riding flat base, and on edge it turns tight and quick with the float and prowess of a directional deck
- 10mm Taper provides a versatile ride that promotes free and easy turns, making this board perfect for riding in any conditio
- Directional Flex features increased pop in the tail and a more resilient nose that allows riders to easily maintain control through all terrain and conditions
- Super Fly II 700G Splitboard Core uses stronger and lighter woods to provide pop and strength while reducing overall weig
- Triax Fiberglass provides versatile flex and response for everything from mini to mega shred
- Sintered WFO Base infuses specially formulated wax deep into the pores of the extra-absorbent, high-density recycled sintered material, making it ultradurable for riding all season in any condition
|Weight Range||68-91 kg
Vi er kjent for vår lynraske levering! Normalt vil du motta varen i løpet av 1 - 3 virkedager etter at vi har mottatt bestillingen din (vi tar forbehold om noe lengre leveringstid ved salgsperioder og høytider).
Vi tilbyr følgende leveringsmetoder:
Servicepakke (gratis frakt på ordre over 500,- eller kr 69,-):
Du mottar en hentemelding på sms fra Posten, og henter pakken på ditt nærmeste postkontor/post i butikk.
På døren (kr 99,-):
Posten leverer pakken på døren, kl 08-17 eller kr 17-21, avhengig av postnummer.
Les mer om frakt her.
Ved kjøp av varer på session.no kan du alltid sende de i retur til Session Webshop innen 30 dager fra du mottok varene, jmf. angrerettloven. Angreretten gir deg retten til å få pengene tilbake. Dersom du har bestilt feil størrelse eller lignende er det fullt mulig å bytte varen i en av våre butikker.
Les mer om retur her.
0 av 0 vurderinger